This is a pathology based test which is performed in a government approved laboratory. Our Medical Professionals will collect a venous sample at your home, workplace or at one of our clinics. This is not a rapid test kit.
Antibody Solutions are proud to offer an IgG Antibody Test Kit which identifies Immunoglobulin G antibodies related to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. This type of test confirms if you have previously had the coronavirus.
The IgG Antibody Test Kit should be taken at least 14 days after symptoms are first present. Please note that if you receive a positive result, this does not mean you are completely immune to COVID-19, and there is a possibility you may be infected with the coronavirus for a second time.
- The IgG testing assay that we use is the second assay to be approved by Public Health England for venous blood testing
- Laboratory test by CQC registered laboratory
- Sample collected in under 10 minutes by a qualified Medical Professional at your home, workplace, in at one of our clinics
- The kit includes CE marked equipment
- The IgG pathology-based solution is 99% accurate for venous blood
- Results in 48 hours (from sample receipt)
Please note that the packaging may vary due to high demand.
Laboratory results provided by London Medical Laboratory. Regulated by the Care Quality Commission. Certificate number: CRT1-4708702735